Tuesday, August 01, 2006

These are the dog days of summer. The car read 101 today. I thought it was hot when I lived in Florida, but this has that beat by far. I guess my next move will be Alaska!!!! I enjoy the cooler weather by far. We chilled out in the pool today or should I say dad and Zack. He seemed to enjoy his little boat much more this time around. He is now sleeping, pooped him right out!!!!! Today's accomplishments include the ability to suck on his toes, and being able to handle his own bottle. He seems to be moving right ahead with his development. We could not be more proud. Nick my 16 year old has started driving school, talk about being on two sides of life. One is beginning to crawl and one is beginning to drive. I told Nick I never took any classes or driving school. I went to the school of Mr. Ed Hoffman AKA Dad. That was tougher then any class he will ever go through. But I must say so myself I am a pretty good driver no accidents yet......Knock on wood.

No comments: