Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doctors appointment at 9 months. Wow, I can not believe Zach is now 9 months. To look at him he is very comparable to a 6 month old. He now weighs 14lbs 7.5 ounces. His iron was excellent as well as his white blood count. The best news of all is he has the green light for ice cream :). I asked the doctor and his response was "Chocolate would be best !!!!" So after his shot today we came home and had a little ice cream, he loved it. He pretty much eats anything. We just have to watch it is mushed up real good. I would say the Gerber spaggetti is his MOST favorite, must be the Italian in us Hoffman's :). The picture was taken as he was beating up his dad, he looks like he was having a ball, I know I was :)

2 comments:

Hechung said...

That's great news about the ice cream! I can't wait until we can feed Alicia all the ice cream she wants. I'm sure it will help her pack on the pounds :).

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Zack and Sarah could definitely be a couple. She loves pasta and we say it's the Italian in her. She also is beginning to like ice cream too! I see a potential couple!