Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hello Everybody!!!! Zach is doing pretty good. Usually I start with Zach is doing great, however the last few days he has had numerous bouts of crying spells that can't seem to be explained. We think he may be teething, but we can't feel any pokey things sticking up yet. Last night I think dad got one hour sleep, he is looking a little ruff. If I have not said it before shame on me...Terry is the best FATHER EVER !!!!! If I could of choosen certain fathering skills that a man should have in raising a son I would say Terry holds them all. I am posting a picture of a giraffe that Zach's God Mother Denene bought him, Thank You Agian !!. We are so blessed to have Denene and Tim as God parents. They are special people and have raised two beautiful children. Denene used to be my boss at my current job and if you ever heard you can't be best friends with your boss and you believed it, your wrong. Denene and I had a very good working relationship as well as a friendship and I miss working with her very much. I usually don't say mushy stuff much so that will be it for the year..... One more thing Happy Birthday, Denene, You old Fart!!! Zach will be baptized on September 24th, what a special day that will be!!!!

1 comment:

liz.mccarthy said...

Zach is looking so cute!! I hope you guys are doing well and had a nice summer!