Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well, all is going well with the family. Nicole my oldest in now in college. She is going to Northern in the UP of Michigan. It is about as cold as Alaska. She want's to get a degree in Enviromental something. I am sure it is a good field with the economy being in such a mess now. Everyday I have a job to go to is a good day, some days I feel like I work in a slaughter house and I am waiting in line. So many people losing jobs and houses. I live a modest live style and always have, so at time like this it works well. Nick is now getting A'S in school it took him till his Senior year to get it together, all his teachers say he has really matured, now he just needs a J.O.B. And Zach is doing well. Well he is crying up from his nap, my blogging is done for a few months, UGGGGGG

No comments: