Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just a thought...... We have read many other preemie blogs and all have touched us in different ways. The many twists and turns a preemie baby faces are filled with emotional ups and downs. The thanks we receive is mostly a non verbal form of affection directly from our babies. A smile, a deep stare directly into our eyes and even a cry which is soothed by our warm loving arms. The future for most is undefined. Each day, month, and year can bring new challenges and accomplishments. Some days we live in fear of the unknown. While at work my clients will ask how Zach's doing, I always say great, because when I look back and see where he came from and what he has overcome I can only respond with great. Most will never know how the emotional ups and downs have changed me, most will not know how the word GREAT can be so powerful. I pray for all the babies who have been born prematurely, and I embrace the only individuals that truly know what we all have been through. Thank God for these blogs, every day it gives me a sense of understanding, it is a therapy which is the glue that holds it all together. I pray for each and every one of the families which have touched my heart: Kaitlyn @ Lizmccarthy.blogspot.com Adam & Eleanor @ twomiracles.blogspot.com Holland & Eden @ micropreemietwins.blogspot.com Fiona @ www.babiesonline.com/babies/f/fionae/ Halle @ www.hallegrace.blogspot.com

No comments: