Friday, April 28, 2006

Zach, my WONDERFUL boy!

-Zachary Glen Aden, my precious little angel, you came into this world a bit too early. -But I wouldn't change a thing, because you are so very special. -When you were in the NICU, it was very hard on me, but I kept strong for you and mommy. -You've been through your up's and down's, and you've shown us how strong you really are. -You have the most beautiful blue eyes, the cutest feet, and a birth mark from your grandmother in heaven which is shaped like a heart. -Your smile is so rewarding, your laughs so refreshing, and your pouty lip sad, but wonderful. -You're taking longer to do things other babies can now do, but you've come a long way, and are well worth the wait. -Being a father at 38 and married to you're wonderful and beautiful mother, makes my life complete. -You are my precious little angel, who will one day grow up to be a strong and powerful man. -Love, Your Daddy

No comments: